University teaching culture
Document typePart of book or chapter of book
Rights accessOpen Access
The CIDUI experience has been an unforgettable learning process for us all. At the time of writing these introductory pages, we had doubts about the topics that should be included. Maybe the ideas and great debates about the university question and the challenges of the future, or the contributions made by its conferences to knowledge for improving teaching and innovation in our lecture halls. Maybe the complicity with our respective and successive rectorships, or the proximity and trust of faculty, which have lent full meaning to the institutional efforts made and have always filled us organisers with pride. Or perhaps the exemplary cooperation between the members of the human team that has made it possible to hold ten conferences that have been both interuniversity and intergenerational, and have featured such diverse professional profiles, or the confidence put in us by our respective universities. After analysing what has happened over these years, we believe that the seven issues that are discussed below are the ones that most deserve to be highlighted.
CitationPerez-Poch, A. [et al.]. University teaching culture. A: "University teaching and innovation. Evolution and challenges through the CIDUI.". Barcelona: Octaedro, 2018, p. 65-93.
- ICE - Institut de Ciències de l’Educació - Capítols de llibre 
- BCN SEER - Barcelona Science and Engineering Education Research Group - Capítols de llibre 
- Departament de Ciències de la Computació - Capítols de llibre 
- Departament d'Arquitectura de Computadors - Capítols de llibre 
- Departament d'Enginyeria de Sistemes, Automàtica i Informàtica Industrial - Capítols de llibre