VIRTUOS - Virtualisation and Operating Systems
The group's scientific activities include:
- Two patents granted in Spain and the United States, both in operation, generating royalties to the University (UPC), and under assessment in Korea, China and Europe.
- The creation of a spin-off (Ludium Lab), currently active, which offers a cloud gaming service, deployed in the cloud.
- The generation of a Technology Transfer Contract between the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya and the company Ludium Lab.
- The publication of more than 16 articles in JCR journals.
- The management of 8 doctoral theses, 17 master's theses and 62 final degree / career projects.
Accés obertSub-threshold circuits (sub-V T) are a promising alternative in the implementation of low power electronics. The implementation of gain-cell embedded DRAMs (eDRAMs) based on FinFET devices requires a careful design to ...
Text en actes de congrés
Accés restringit per política de l'editorialCloud computing, Fog computing; Virtualization
Accés obertWith continued technology scaling, process variations will be especially detrimental to six-transistor static memory structures (6T SRAMs). A memory architecture using three-transistor, one-diode DRAM (3T1D) cells in the ...
Accés restringit per política de l'editorialWe summarize most of our studies focused on the main reliability issues that can threat the gain-cells eDRAM behavior when it is simulated at the nano-metric device range has been collected in this review. So, to outperform ...