Analysis and Visualization of Co-Authorship Network in Life Cycle Assessment Research Area: A case study of the International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment
Tutor / director / avaluadorKim, Junbeum
Tipus de documentProjecte/Treball Final de Carrera
Condicions d'accésAccés obert
This document focuses on the methods to study the collaboration patterns in co-authorship networks. As well as in other fields, no studies of collaboration patterns have been done in industrial ecology field. In this document we will collect data from scientific publications in this field for and then analyze it. Since there are a large amount of data, we will create a program for their extraction and placement in a database. Database can be used to create graphs with Gephi and statistics with Excel using the necessary data. We base our analysis on a model of undirected weighted graph to represent a collaborative network and to extract from it various network parameters. Results show that 53% of the graph forms a large cluster and the other 47% works in small communities and / or individually.
MatèriesIndustrial ecology -- Research, Research teams, Communication in science, Bibliometrics, Ecologia industrial -- Investigació, Equips de recerca, Comunicació científica, Bibliometria
ProvinençaAquest document conté originàriament altre material i/o programari no inclòs en aquest lloc web